Saturday, July 30, 2011

Owls

Today I ran across a real artist who uses recycled items and makes robots from them.  They are all too too cute. If they were't so darn expensive, I'd buy one.
Thus, I decided to give tribute to Will. 
In case you are as interested in this artist as I am, I am attaching his web address: 


http://www.etsy.com/shop/reclaim2fame?ref=seller_info


I have a new obsession: owls.  I am determined to make a pair of owl earrings. They need to have jeweled eyes, no plain silver or gold.  I am a bit fussy. I never knew that there were so many different varieties of owls.  I added some to Pinterest and found these wonderful photos:
 I wish that I knew where these birds are but I have a feeling that they are across the ocean somewhere.

Whoever painted this, congrats! 

No comments:

01 09 10