1) Thank the person who nominated you.
Thanks to Jo at Through the Keyhole.
2) List seven things about yourself.
3) Pass on the award to five blogs.
Here's my list:
1. Trip of a Life Time: My trip of a life time was back in 2001 when I flew to England and then to Dublin to pick up my daughter from her two year mission in Ireland. We toured Ireland for a week and then drove around England and Wales for 2 weeks.
2. Favorite sport: I loved snow skiing. I took lessons and got pretty good at it even doing moguls.
3. Favorite TV: I am intrigued by the reality shows like Dancing with the Stars. I would have given my eye teeth to dance with a professional dancer. My all time favorite is The Amazing Race.
4. School: I attended the 3rd, 4th and 5th grades in a one-room school where each row of students was a different grade (1-5).
5. Life Changing Event: My best friend died of breast cancer at the young age of 42, which was a wake up call for me. It had a devastating effect and I changed my life for the better.
6. Description: I was born a blue eyed blonde. My hair was like peach fuzz - not long at all and it took years to grow it longer so that I didn't look bald by the time I was 3.
7. Favorite Activities: Dancing since I was five; genealogy since I was 28; reading since I was 16; and now making jewelry.
I am fascinated with the following blogs not only for their inspiring titles but for the unique blogs that they created. I would like to award the following blogs with "The Lovely Blog Award":
1. Beneath the Elm Tree
2. The Turquoise Heart by Blair
3. The Maple Syrup Mob
4. Tales from Twisty Lane
5. Corners of My Mind by Rosie