Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fillmore

I celebrated the 4th at Fillmore and in Kanab, Utah. I lunched at Fillmore joining hoards of people in the park behind the Territorial Statehouse. 
Ye ole dunking machine. It was fun to watch as kids volunteered to sit in the middle of the dunking machine while others threw baseballs at the paddle to release the dunking chair sending them splashing into the water.



I was greeted by the stag and glad that I didn't need gas at such high prices.

Bought a Navajo Taco (all the ingredients of a Taco on Indian Fry Bread) and a Texas Twister to wet my parched tongue.


3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well this looks like fun! I would have loved to see some kids get dunked! That taco sounds good, a new one on me! So now maybe I can make them even if I don't have any tacos!

Paulette said...

Your photos are so crisp and clear especially of the water splashing up from the dunk tank.

NanaDiana said...

Great photos and what a neat little town- xo Diana

01 09 10