Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kanab

After having a wonderful lunch in the park at Fillmore on 4th of July, I skedaddled off to Kanab, Utah where I had dinner in their lovely park. Small towns are such a delight for celebrations.


Playing in the water at Kanab.

Small crowd, small park, tons of fun for everyone.  The high school had a fund raiser dinner.  Delicious roast beef, kettle potatoes with cheese, rolls and salad - it was delish!


Live music, polynesian dancers entertained us, and I settled right in as if I belonged to the community.  Met a very nice family and had dinner with them.

Stayed at the Victorian Inn and watched fireworks from my comfy king sized bed.  You can't beat that!
I thought that this dresser in my room was very unusual - I have never seen one like it before - perhaps, it is real Victorian.

2 comments:

pembrokeshire lass said...

It sounds such fun and fancy being invited to eat with a local as well. I have seen something like that dresser but really can't remember where,! Joan

Ginny Hartzler said...

This looks awesome!!! And all right beside that beautiful mountain. What an unusual T.V. stand!

01 09 10