Freddie and Me
The large dog in front was Sad Eyes.
2. Singing to a record and told not to sing by Estelle our babysitter because I sang off key.
3. Hiding in the old granary at grandma's house because I didn't want to do dishes.
4. Walking to school with my first friend Geraldine whom I never saw again after the 2nd grade because we moved to an apartment.
5. A nurse putting ether over my face with a wash rag when they took out my appendix. I remember falling and falling.
6. Dancing around the living room when I saw the first dancer's on grandma's new TV in 1950.
7. Listening to "The Creaking Door" on the radio while ironing pillow cases.
8. Using a french fry cutter in my mom's drivein.
9. My brother and I seeing a horse who could count by tapping his hoof on the ground.