Thursday, November 10, 2011

Taco Cat

I don't know about you but dressing a cat up in a Halloween costume is the very last thing I would ever do.  Cats are usually uncooperative and decidedly have their own minds as to what they will tolerate from us humans.

This cat is about as happy as a sour pickle and who could blame him.  Would you want to be a taco?

I had to add one last thing from halloween - cute bottoms up.
Photo shop or not but only the person knows who made them sit in paint -  I cannot see anyone this age holding still for a paint job and you wouldn't want them without a diaper too long either.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

hehehe, thanks for the chuckle this evening! Scarlett x

Cranberry Morning said...

Funny! but I do feel sorry for the cat. My Lionel and Tuppence would not like that one bit! :-) Thanks for weighing in on my little 'scent survey' on Cranberry Morning!

01 09 10