Enjoyment at the Farmer's Market in Salt Lake City - you never know what you will come across. It is like going to the fair.
Linking to Friday My Town Shoot out
Fun things to see and snap on a summer vacation road trip.
Fencing to keep creatures out of the water feature on the south side of the library.
One of the stairways to the roof top.
Plexiglass fencing in the library's courtyard where tiny stores abound.
Sculpture within the library.
Linking to Friday's Fences
Random 5 Friday
Oh, the Places I've Been
1. The SLC library was built in 2003 and it took me 10 years before I was able to go inside it. I was disappointed that parts were already being remodeled.
2. The wind kicks up, the trees sway, the clouds move in and within an hour or so, it all blows away leaving not one drop of rain.
3. Blue Bunny makes a red velvet cake ice cream that really startles the taste buds - we celebrated my granddaughters first birthday today.
4. I've never been a napper so why is it that I feel I need one now at this age?
5. I've been considering joining the Red Hat Society. Does anyone out there belong?