The Logan temple was started in 1877 and finished in 1884.
Roughly 25,000 people worked on the Logan Temple. Rocks and timber used for the temple were hauled from the Temple Fork area of Logan Canyon. As completion of the temple neared, women in the area were asked to make carpets for the temple, since commercially made carpet could not be bought in Utah then. The women spent two months working to hand make two thousand square yards of carpet.
Shadow Shot Sunday