Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Chilean Dancer's Boots


A dance troupe from Chili performed at the Living Traditions Fest in Salt Lake City last weekend.  You are probably wondering why I did not take a photo of the dancers and not just their boots.  I was fascinated by the boots that cover the knees. This fest just past 29 years. 


Craft booths and food vendors and performing groups from all over the world have improved but I was taken aback this year when the whole city block was fenced and there was only one entrance where bags and purses were searched for contraband.  How sad because years ago, none of this happened. But on the other hand our world seems to grow more dangerous.

Connecting to Ruby Tuesday Too.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Not my cup of Tea!

Gerald (SK14) said...

a lovely view of the feet

Tanya Breese said...

what a fun event!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I, too, love these beautiful boots! I bet they would cost a fortune.

Gattina said...

The boots look terrific !

Ida said...

Those are cool looking boots. That first shot is really nice.
This would have been fun to see.

01 09 10