|Retro vehicle in Sedona|
Linking: Friday's My Town Shootout
Random 5 Friday
Reflections on top the car of the cliffs.
Friday's fences - the last of the summer rose and reflections.
Random Five Friday
1. It has rained for the last three days - very unusual for our arid country.
2. A genealogy fever has taken over of late - four cousins have contacted me this last month - all from different lines of my tree. There are my Edwards line from Wales, my Nicholas line still in Maine and my Zagorski and Staranowicz lines from Janowek, and Sztabin, Poland.
3. I found more photos for my last family history book on my father's side (Polish cousins). I said that this book was finished at least four times but since then, I added at least 30 new photos and more text. I had to buy a bigger flash drive to hold my book.
4. Our Daughters' of the Utah Pioneers camp started the new season this month. I was part of a skit which turned out to be pretty funny and fun about Mr. Penrose's cabin being moved about four times before it found a final resting place in Farmington, Utah and became one of the many DUP Museums.
5. Babysitting my grandchildren tonight - hope it all goes well. Four can keep you hopping.